Semesters: Spring (January – April) Summer (May – August) Fall (September – December)
Admission requirements: The student speaks English as his first language, or holds an eligible course in English language or performs a test in the language at the university and after his success can be accepted provided the following:
|Graduated with high school equivalent||Graduated with bachelor degree in other specialists|
p.s.: The students who have graduated from other countries must have the seal of this country and the seal of the ministry of foreign affairs on their certificate.
Registration procedures to the university: send the following required applicants:
- The Original sealed certificate.
- Copy of your id or passport. • 2 photocopies of yours.
Registration procedures to the semester:
- fill the registration form: a form that indicates the subjects whom the student wishes to register in. (the minimum is Three subjects and the maximum is 5 subjects.)
|Managerial fees||The registration fee which covers the comprehensive educational materials|
|300 LE||100 LE||2 credit hours||3 credit hours|
|360 LE||535 LE|
|50 USD||20 USD||55 USD||80 USD|
♦The last date for new registrations will be 2 weeks before the beginning of the first exams.
♦The students can postpone or bring forward or re-exam the registered subjects before the beginning of the first exams with 2 week by paying only 100 LE or 20 USD per subject with doing a registration form for this purpose.
Courses: Finish (123) credit hours of instruction.
▪ Note: (non-refundable registration fees or any other cost incurred by the university after two weeks of registration in the university).
- The Prices in US Dollar above are provided for non-Egyptian students, The payment shall
be in Egyptian pound.
2- The Programs and Fees structure are subject to changes.